A new account representative handles all types of customers and legal ownership. To be a "star" takes an enormous amount of both technical and personal skills. This program is a good foundation to develop your star qualities.
- Components of a Signature Card
- Basics of legal ownership
- Customer Identification Programs and Customer Due Diligence
- Personal and Professional Skills
- Handling difficult situations and customers
- Know when to turn down an account
Who Should Attend?
New Accounts, Branch Personnel, Training, Personal Bankers, Branch Managers and Branch Operations
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.