Have you started preparing for the 2017 and 2018 Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) changes? Let’s just be blunt. Major change is on the horizon. Although the effective dates seem like a ways out, your action plan for implementation should already be in motion!
We'll cover the upcoming HMDA changes with plain English interpretations, guidance and opinion related to many key issues.
What You Will Learn:
- Coverage Changes - Who’s In & Who’s Out
- Reportable “Loans” vs. Reportable “Lines”
- What’s a Dwelling (several changes)?
- Covered Transactions (there are many changes)
- What’s NOT Covered (also many changes)
- Demographic Information Collection Overview
- Reportable Data Overview
- Implementation Action Plan
Who Should Attend?
Loan ofﬁcers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.