This is a two-part series. The prices below are including both sessions. Each session can also be attended individually by clicking on the links below.
Adopting sound business practices to help manage your risk and to maintain compliance with the NACHA (National Automated Clearing House Association) Operating Rules are keys to your financial institution's successful use of the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network. This webinar is designed to help you understand the risks associated with the ACH and how to help mitigate those risks.
- Understand the different types of ACH Risk
- Walk away with tips on establishing appropriate risk procedures, systems and controls
- Gain an understanding on managing the risk of Originators and/or Third Party Senders
- Increase your knowledge on information regarding the Originating Depository Financial Institution's (ODFI) right to audit ACH network participants
Attend this webinar and walk away with the knowledge you need to understand the compliance requirements associated with processing Automated Clearing House (ACH) entries on a day-to-day basis, including Same Day ACH.
- Discuss RDFI (Receiving Depository Financial Institution) and ODFI (Originating Depository Financial Institution) responsibilities within the ACH Rules
- Review how UCC4A interacts with ACH
- Review BSA/AML handbook and its interaction with IAT (International ACH Transaction) entries
- Review compliance issues with Regulation E
Who Should Attend?
This two-part webinar is a perfect course for compliance, audit, operations and senior management, and those sitting for the AAP exam.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.