The world of electronic banking continues to evolve, and bankers want to keep pace with technology and customer preferences. Recent surveys indicate that 51% of adults in the U.S. bank online, and 32% bank with mobile phones. What steps must be followed to be in compliance with E-Sign?
- What are the rules? Learn about Federal regulations for E-Sign
- Which lending regulations are related to E-Sign and have specific provisions for compliance?
- Can you provide appraisal copies electronically?
- How do you comply with the "delivery" requirements of Integrated Disclosures for Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures?
- What are "digital signatures"?
- What are the retention requirements for loan documents?
- Can mortgage statements be provided electronically?
- Can Privacy Notices be provided electronically?
- Common questions, resources, exam procedures
- Lean the Six-Step Process for Consumer Consent
- Basic Steps for E-Sign Implementation
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will be helpful to ensure compliance with e-banking and is targeted for Compliance Officers, Lending staff and Loan operations, Operations Managers, and others responsible for managing online banking, E-SIGN compliance, e-statements, and e-disclosures.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.