A good AML program has seven key components. These are called the "core" of the examination and the program. This webinar will look at the critical issues of each of these components and how they relate to your overall goal to prevent financial crimes.
- Customer Identification Programs (CIP)
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR)
- 314a and 314b
- Funds Transfer Rules
- Record keeping for monetary Instruments
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Support personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officers and Training Staff
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.