Attend this webinar to review the basics of “commercial real estate” including types of properties and demand/supply in the “current” market.
The session will then cover the entire loan process by which a “commercial real estate loan” is marketed, underwritten, approved, documented, “closed,” and monitored. The process will include examples of commercial real estate underwriting techniques and loan documentation issues.
Additionally, strategies to handle a problem commercial real estate loan will be addressed.
- Review the basics of commercial real estate including types of properties and demand/supply in the current market
- Gain an understanding of how banks process commercial real estate loans
- Learn the steps of marketing, approving, documenting, closing, and monitoring a commercial real estate loan
- Cover examples of commercial real estate loan underwriting and loan documentation
- Address problem loan issues
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, relationship managers, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.