How successful do you expect your tellers to be? How successful do they want to be? How big is the gap between what you want and what they deliver on?
It's a fact: Coaching your tellers decreases teamwork issues, teller drawer outages, compliance/audit infractions and customer dissatisfaction. This webinar teaches managers and supervisors how to improve their teller’s performance with on-purpose and spontaneous coaching. Looking for ways to encourage your tellers to cross-sell and knock it out of the park with sizzling customer service? Tune in and find out how to do just that. Do you wonder if some of your teller staff is just showing up instead of stepping up? Get busy putting effective coaching to work on your teller line.
Honey Shelton will help you see how you can put coaching techniques into your leadership skills and get positive and meaningful results.
Learn how to coach your teller to:
- Collaborate with you about what it means to succeed in this position
- Self-evaluate if how they act and how they learn is getting the job done
- Increase their professional maturity
- Act and dress appropriately
- Make a positive and memorable impression on the customer
- Stay off their cell phone at work
- Follow proper procedures when handling cash and cashing checks
- Stay on top of what is required to be in-line with all audit and compliance matters
- Spot opportunities with customers to cross-sell the right way
- Elevate skills around balancing
- Seek and accept feedback
Who Should Attend?
If you manage, lead or train tellers don’t miss this!
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.