Let us train your staff!
New FAQs from FinCEN provide answers to renewals, exisiting customers and drilling down.
New Bank Secrecy Act Rules go into effect May 11, 2018. These new regulations add rules on beneficial ownership of legal entities and new fifth pillar for BSA. During this webinar we will explain the new Customer Due Diligence (CDD) rules line by line to your staff.
What You Will Learn:
- Key definitions of legal entities and account
- How to complete the form
- How to risk rate customers
- Conducting an interview on business accounts for risk and beneficial ownership rules
- Which customers are in and who is out for beneficial ownership
- Combining CIP and CDD rules
Who Should Attend?
All branch personnel, loan officers, personal bankers and all employees who interact with legal entities
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.