You have been appointed the new Bank Secrecy Officer for your bank. You now feel like a deer caught in the headlights--what to do, where to start, who can help? All these thoughts are running through your mind.
Well, worry no more, since we have designed the perfect program for new BSA officers. We will help you set up a framework to begin your new job and organize the sections of the BSA exam manual and law so you will know how to begin. You will go from panic to calm, as this program will break down the components of the regulation, the exam manual and the functions so that you can begin to look at each piece one at a time.
- Understand how the BSA law is organized
- Understand how the sections of the BSA manual can help you structure your program
- Designing a risk assessment
- How to write a BSA policy
- How to look at Customer Identification Programs and Customer Due Diligence
- Working on the SAR, Investigation, Filing and Tracking
- Changes pending, e-filing, confidentiality and organization
- What regulators may expect from your AML program
- New CTR and new SAR reviewed
- New beneficial ownership rules
- And much, much more!
Who Should Attend?
New BSA Officers, BSA coordinators, those who assist the BSA Officers such as Security, OFAC and Compliance Officers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.