This webinar will first take you through a basic review of what is ERM and the basic steps to develop strong Risk Assessments to address key areas of your institution. Then the presenter will specifically focus on three key Risk Assessments you must have as critical components of your ERM Program: the Enterprise Risk Management Risk Assessment, Information Technology Risk Assessment, and the Internal Controls Risk Assessment. You will walk away with practical tools and examples you can implement in your organization immediately.
This webinar is for participants who have a basic foundational knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management and are looking for specific examples on how to complete these three important Risk Assessments.
Covered Topics:Part I:
- ERM quick overview of key definitions
- Three Key Phases of ERM and how Risk Assessments fit in
- The Risk Assessment Process
- Annual Risk Assessments recommended and Areas Assessed
- ERM Risk Assessment Matrix – Will complete an example of several of the major risks
- Information Technology areas that need to be assessed
- Information Technology Risk Assessment
- Categories Included
- Complete example of the IT Risk Assessment using Template
- Internal Controls Risk Assessment
- List of Areas Assessed
- Categories included
- Complete example of several Areas Assessed using Internal Controls Risk Assessment Template
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for Risk Managers, Chief Risk Officers, Compliance Officers, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Credit Officer, Internal Auditors, and the entire risk management team. Also, Board Directors who want to learn more about ERM and Risk Assessments, and Bank Presidents involved in the risk management process and their ERM program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.