During this program we will cover all the business types of ownership. Then we will ramp it up to look at more complex business entities.
Learn how to open multi-tiered business accounts. Complex business structures with multiple business entities owners present unique challenges considering new Customer Due Diligence (CDD) rules. We will diagram and map out several complicated business structures and learn how to get the proper documentation, resolutions and beneficial ownership in these unique entities. All attendees will receive a Business Accounts Handbook and an excel calculator.
- New Frequently Asked Questions on Beneficial Ownership and Multi-tiers
- Taxpayer Identification Numbers, exemption codes, account styling
- Understanding business structures
- Learn how to stack paperwork on complicated business structures
- Learn how to use resolution and signature cards
- Review multiple case studies in how to calculate and document these structures
- Learn how to handle a trust as owner of a business
- And much more
Who Should Attend?
All customer service representatives, personal bankers, Branch Managers, BSA Officers, Deposit Operations, Compliance and Training
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.