Regulation D, Regulation E, Regulation CC, Reg GG, Regulation DD
During this program we will cover some of the major issues that affect the compliance of your financial institution from these regulations. This program is designed for new deposit compliance officers and those who need a good review of each regulation and where the trouble spots are hiding.
- Regulation D rules on savings accounts and time deposits
- Regulation DD notices at new accounts, notices on time deposits, disclosures and advertising rules
- Regulation E - Error Resolution, disclosures, foreign remittances and overdrafts
- Regulation CC - Disclosure, Holds and new processing rules
- Unlawful internet gambling
- Substitute Check disclosures
Who Should Attend?
Deposit Compliance Officers, Deposit Operations, Branch Administration, Marketing, Training and other branch personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.