In the past, opening a new account was as easy as giving the customer a toaster in exchange for his or her signature. Today, the process is much more complex. From the first moment of customer contact, FIs must adhere to numerous deposit compliance rules.
These in-depth compliance tasks are necessary for opening new deposit accounts, but the interview process can feel more like an inquisition to a potential accountholder. This Webinar will inform you about the deposit compliance rules and tasks your FI must follow and help you turn uncomfortable customer interviews into friendly and supportive conversations.
- The Customer Identification Program tasks in the New Account Interview
- The Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence Tasks of the New Account Interview
- Nature, purpose and source questions
- Obtaining Proper Identification and documents
- Identity theft indicators
- New Account disclosures who gets what
- Overdraft Privilege
- Unlawful internet gambling—who, when and what to do
- Risk Rating the customer
- Alerts and Red flags on identity theft
- Adverse Action
- Disclosing the deposit regulations
- Any many more…
Who Should Attend?
This Webinar is recommended for individuals who are Compliance Officers, Branch Managers, New Accounts Representatives (and others who act in a Sales capacity), as well as for individuals involved in Training Personnel or Branch Administration.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.