This webinar will provide an “introduction” to the banking industry and touch on most all aspects of banking.
It is a must for all new bankers and/or those that want to "brush up" on their general banking knowledge!
By attending this training session, you will develop an understanding of the following areas of banking:
- Full-service commercial banking including a brief history of the modern US banking industry and how banks make money
- Products and services offered by banks including depository accounts, lending, trust department, and cash management
- Types of loans-consumer, residential, and commercial
- The five “Cs” of credit: capacity, capital, collateral, conditions, and character
- Investment products (FDIC and non-FDIC insured)
- Competitors in the market place
- Emerging technologies including the latest trends
- Banking regulations and regulatory agencies
- Management of the bank including the ALCO, audit, and loan committees
Who Should Attend?
Credit analysts, personal bankers, financial service representatives, tellers, business development officers.
"Thank you for this training. I am in Human Resources for a community bank. Great information for a banking novice or someone in a support role in the banking industry." - Myra Thomas, HR Project Manager & Analyst, BankSouth
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.