It’s time for a wrap on 2018 and a look towards 2019. This year-end wrap up will focus on looking at the 2018 year including beneficial ownership, new CTR, and New SAR. We will look at the areas of hot crime and the examination hot spots. This is program is a must as we head to 2019.
- What’s gone right and wrong with beneficial ownership certifications
- New SAR data fields
- CTR problems and concerns
- Managing high risk customers
- Getting those risk assessments whipped into shape
- Audits, Policy and procedures that need fixing
- Hot Exam Spots
- Coming attractions in 2019
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers and Staff
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.