Happy 15th Birthday to Health Savings Accounts!! Why is it after all these years, the same mistakes are being made over and over again? While we were patient during the learning curve as a new product, enough is enough!!! The HSA owners must take responsibility for their role in using these accounts correctly.
Whether you are now offering HSAs or are thinking about offering HSAs, this 2 hour extremely informative webinar will give you the information you need to make sure you are setting the accounts up correctly and performing the proper maintenance and reporting.
- What are the 5 mandatory requirements for HSA eligibility?
- What are the NEW contribution limits for 2018/2019?
- What responsibilities does the financial institution have to monitor qualified medical expense withdrawals?
- What kind of account should the HSA money be invested in?
- How do we handle excess contributions and re-deposit medical expense reimbursements?
- What are the IRS reporting requirements for HSA contributions and distributions?
- What are the 4 major “trouble spots” for HSA accounts and the recommendations to solve the problems?
Who Should Attend?
New Account Representatives, Certificate of Deposit Personnel, Savings Counselors, Accountholder Service Representatives, Investment and Trust Personnel who are involved in the opening, selling, marketing, or administration of HSAs. Any officer/manager who "oversees" the New Account department and may be responsible for answering HSA accountholders questions or concerns but does not actually open HSA accounts.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.