Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
The "Quarterly Compliance Briefing: Summer 2019" has been approved for 2.5 CRCM credits. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. To receive a certificate, email info@ttsTrain.com. Certification holders must report these credits at https://aba.csod.com.
- New debt collection rule proposal and reports
- HMDA proposal and ANPR on data elements and reporting thresholds, plus release of 2018 data and additional guidance
- FDIC’s technology service providers guidance and observations
- CFPB’s regulatory agenda: what is coming from the Bureau, plus changes in their Civil Investigative Demands procedures
- What’s up with flood insurance?
- Fed’s new bank control proposal
- BSA guidance on virtual currency
- TRID guidance for assumptions
- DOJ guidance on corporate compliance programs
- Repeal of FDIC’s Financial Disclosure regulation
- OFAC’s “Framework” for compliance commitments
- Changes in OREO rules
- Prepaid rule compliance guide and exam procedures
- Changes to SAFE Act rules for nonbanks
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.