Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- Status of HMDA proposals – thresholds and data element reporting
- Status of DFA 1071 small business reporting rule – symposium
- FTC guidance on social media “influencers” and testimonials
- Annual adjustments for Regs. Z and M
- Publication of the new Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA)
- BSA modernization actions in Congress
- Interest rate exportation rules
- Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- CFPB’s semi-annual report to Congress
- HMDA FIG for 2020
- SAFE Act FAQs
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.