Every day in your branches situations occur which are considered "suspicious" and may even put your employees and customers into what we will call a "felony moment." If your customer asks "Should I deposit this money?" The answer your officer gives may encourage the customer to structure, and that is a problem for both the customer and the employee. This program will answer commonly asked frontline questions and it will go over the red flags for money laundering for deposits and loans. You won't want to miss this fun frontline approach to red flags and your anti-money laundering program.
- How can I talk to my customer about currency transactions without getting into a "felony moment"?
- The money smells like marijuana. Is this something I should be concerned about?
- The customer told me that she is hiding money from the IRS, should I tell BSA?
- What are the Red Flags for Elder Abuse?
- What are some of the scams for loans and mortgages?
- What are the Red Flags for Identity Theft?
- When do we tell the BSA officer, and what should we use to communicate?
- Sample Incident reports for operations, loans and branches
- The customer washed and ironed the money. Is this suspicious?
- The customer had me count $15,000 cash and then went to safe deposit box, should I let BSA know?
- We did not book the mortgage loan so why should I tell BSA that the identification and TIN did not match?
- Business Email compromises and Business Email attacks
- Human trafficking and Human smuggling
- Customers using personal accounts to run businesses
- Customers who have cashier’s checks made payable to themselves
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit those who work directly with customers such as tellers, new accounts, branch managers, loan officers and call centers. It is designed to help the BSA Officer complete BSA training for AML programs.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.