Join David Dickinson from Banker’s Compliance Consulting for a two-hour webinar devoted to the more complicated areas associated with HMDA data collection and reporting. This is not a HMDA 101 class! David will provide understanding into the data fields that are giving banks the most headaches and help navigate a path to a higher level of HMDA understanding.
What You Will Learn
- Is it a Dwelling?
- Mixed-Use Property Scenarios
- Clarifications for Complicated Data Points
- Demographic Information Scenarios
- Regulation C vs. Regulation B vs. TRID
- N/A vs. Not Applicable vs. Leaving it Blank vs. $0
- Action Taken Codes
- The Filing Instruction Guide (FIG) and Much More!
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.