As the race for core customers, core deposits, and expanded customer relationships intensifies, it is imperative to have your bank positioned for growth. In the age of analytics and informed decision-making, banks have a largely untapped source of internal data. We know where our current customers live and operate their businesses, and we have access to internal product and service utilization. Given this wealth of information, why aren’t more organizations utilizing it to improve results?
During this session, we will explore specific and actionable strategies to use internal data to:
- Grow core customers
- Increase core deposits, and
- Deepen customer relationships.
- How big data can effectively be deployed to target prospective customers
- Specific and actionable strategies to use internal data to increase core deposits, fee income and product utilization
- How to enhance internal execution with customers and prospects
Who Should Attend?
This session is specifically geared for CEOs, Marketing Executives, Retail Banking Executives and Operations Executives.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.