Most of our attention when it comes to mortgage lending compliance is focused on the origination process. However, your financial institution’s compliance responsibilities go on long after closing. Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for this 90-minute webinar that discusses your bank’s servicing responsibilities under both Regulation Z and Regulation X.
We will also cover how these rules apply to a successor in interest and what servicing responsibilities your financial institution may be able to avoid under the small servicer exemption. Mortgage servicing and consumer compliance professionals will benefit from the information covered during this webinar.
- Post-consummation disclosures for escrow accounts, adjustable rate mortgages and mortgage servicing transfers;
- Responding to requests for information and notices of errors;
- Rules applicable to the processing of loan payments;
- Procedures for force placing hazard insurance; and
- Additional servicing responsibilities related to delinquent borrowers.
Who Should Attend?
Almost any financial institution employee would benefit from attending this webinar (including new accounts representatives, loan officers, managers, etc.).
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.