In July 2017, the CFPB issued a final rule that provided many substantive updates to TRID. One of the big areas of confusion that it helped clear up was how to disclose construction loans. Compliance with these updates was mandatory October 1, 2018.
Join Jerod Moyer of Banker’s Compliance Consulting for a two-hour webinar on the ins and outs of disclosing construction loans under TRID.
What You Will Learn
- The Ins and Outs of Appendix D
- Calculating the Cash to Close Tables
- Sample Disclosures
- Construction Applications - One or Two Applications?
- How to Disclose Construction Holdbacks
- What Triggers the Adjustable Payment Table & How to Complete It
- The What, Where, When & How of Fees
- And Much, Much More!
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, and compliance and audit personnel.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.