The only reliable financial information available from many businesses, especially small businesses, is contained in tax returns. When accountant-prepared financial statements are not available from businesses, lenders and credit analysts will often need to make a lending decision based on the information contained in those tax returns. This program will educate course attendees in the ways in which business tax returns are both similar to and differ from conventional financial statements.
- Relevant tax return schedules and forms for various types of businesses
- Identifying the cash inflows and outflows of businesses from tax returns
- Essential questions to ask when using the tax returns of businesses
- Point out the differences in the personal tax returns for 2018 when compared to previous years
Who Should Attend?
- Credit Analysts
- Loan Officers
- Branch Managers
- Loan Committee members
- Other personnel with a basic understanding of business credit analysis
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.